Sakki's Harvest Moon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sakki's Harvest Moon Forum

A harvest Moon role play community. You can marry each other or a NPC (first come first serve) or play it single.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kandi's House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kandi
Admin
Kandi

Kandi's House Empty
PostSubject: Kandi's House   Kandi's House EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:45 pm

I don't really know what my house looks like right now. I sold all my items in my current home in Forget-Me-Not Valley. All I have left is a telephone and some paper.

My father met Angelo's mother while traveling. They kept in touch and had Angelo and I with another person. We were penpals when we were younger then we sort of fell apart.
I remember the beautiful pictures he would send me if his town. The horse track, the bridge with the river running underneath and the woods in the backround. He even made the town's windmills look beautiful. That is why I decided to move to his town. He made it look so beautiful.
After my father died, Angelo started writing me again. He told me about the local ranch being in need of someone to run it. It had been years since that last use of the fields, so it was incredibly fertile. But, the house, barn and warehouse was falling apart. When I accepted to take over the ranch, Angelo set up the repairs for me with the town's two carpenters and calculated the bill.
Angelo and I have never met face-to-face. We don't even know what the other looks like. I cant wait to meet him next month!
Back to top Go down
Sakki
Admin
Sakki

Kandi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kandi's House   Kandi's House EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:46 pm

A letter arrives, signed from Sakki and it reads:

"Dear Kandi,

I am not really a farmer, I am a medic and a singer. So, my shop is a clinic. Sorry, I do not have seeds to sell you. However I do have some seeds left here from when Sunny Island was abandoned. I will leave them enclosed with the envelope. And I will also include a vial of water from my spring, it is make sure your crops grow big and healthy.

Good luck,

Sakki"

It contains grape, apple, pineapple, peach and strawberry seeds.
Back to top Go down
https://sahamofu.rpg-board.net
Kandi
Admin
Kandi

Kandi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kandi's House   Kandi's House EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:10 pm

I thought it over and wrote another letter to Sakki.
*See Sakki's House
Back to top Go down
Sakki
Admin
Sakki

Kandi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kandi's House   Kandi's House EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:41 am

Another letter arrives the next day, from Sakki again.

"Dear Kandi,

I do not charge for any services. I get my income from my singing, so charging for my medic abilities just seemed greedy. All the stuff I do is natural. I mix herbs and other plants with the water in my spring to make medicine. No chemicals, no hormones, nothing. And yes, I will assist with animal birth, I also make a good midwife for a human, so if you need that someday...

-
Sakki"
Back to top Go down
https://sahamofu.rpg-board.net
Kandi
Admin
Kandi

Kandi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kandi's House   Kandi's House EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:53 pm

I was a little dissapointed.
*See Sakki's House
Back to top Go down